Tenants include Accountants, Financial Services, IT Professionals, Publishers, Writers, Scientists and consultants.
LEASING NOW - Creative and / or light industrial spaces
Suites range from small one person offices to larger studio and clusters of suites.
Why we choose to work from 32 Salamanca Rd.
- Set in the beautiful Botanic Gardens
- Character building (first Met Office)
- One minute walk to the cable car
- A relaxed creative atmosphere
- Approx 20 diverse businesses in the building
- A choice of large or small spaces
- Meeting room with online booking system / max. 25 people
- Some spaces available with Air-conditioning
- 24-hour access
- Pet friendly
- BBQ available for tenants use.
- Architecturally designed facilities
A great range of Services and Facilities
OnNetwork will offer tenants faster connection through the existing copper cables than before through the Microwave link.
Bike racks / storage
Bike racks are provided for tenants who commute by bike to and from 32 Salamanca Rd - these racks are situated on the north side of the building.
Overnight storage for recreational bikes is available within the building at a small cost.
we have a dedicated number of carparks for the building, these become available from time to time at a reasonable weekly rate.
Visitor Parking is available for a maxium of 2 hours
Parking is also available at the Skyline Restaurant. ( conditions apply)
Shared Copier Printer / Scanner
The Multifunction Aficio MC2500 is a networked scanner, printer, copier and document server available to tenants of 32 Salamanca Rd.